Owning your dream home could be closer than you think…
We know how stressful it can be moving home and all the extras you need to buy. At Create Homes we’re here to help you in every way we possibly can.
Now is the perfect time to take advantage of the Government’s Help to Buy scheme and Stamp Duty holiday, to purchase a new home.
Help to Buy
The Governments Help to Buy Scheme has changed. To be eligible for Help to Buy: Equity Loan (2021-2023) you must be a first time buyer.
The Government will lend you up to 20% of the value of your new home via an equity loan, so you will only need to secure a 75% mortgage. The equity loan is interest free for five years and you can pay it back at any time or on the sale of your home. This initiative is available to help all homebuyers, not just first time buyers, to own their own new build home in England.
Government changes to the Help to Buy scheme are scheduled to be introduced from April 2021. A Help to Buy loan will only be available to first time buyers and there will be a capped purchase price.
For more information view the Help to Buy guidelines or speak to a Sales Executive on 07900 221896.
There has never a better time to move than now – and there’s no more waiting to save up for stamp duty!
Chancellor Rishi Sunak has just announced a rise in the stamp duty threshold from £125,000 to £500,000, effective from today.
That means if you buy a property with us below the value of £500,000, you do not need to pay any stamp duty to the Government. So, the greater the value of your new home – the more you could save.
The stamp duty holiday comes into effect immediately, so waste no time in booking an appointment with one of our Sales Executives today to discuss all the options available to make your dream home become a reality, sooner than you think.
Previously, first time buyers would pay no tax up to £300,000 and 5% on any portion between £300,000 and £500,000 – so they will be saving up to £10,000.
Home mover rates were 2% on any amount between £125,001 and £250,000 and 5% between £250,001 and £925,000. With the stamp duty holiday now in place, buyers will be set to save up to a whopping £15,000!
Think what you could do with all that extra cash. Your new home is now even closer!
HOW TO VISIT US SAFELY
Please adhere to the following guidelines when you visit our sites for your viewing appointment:
- Do not visit our development if you are experiencing any Covid-19 symptoms.
- When you arrive at our development, please park in our customer parking area.
- Remain in your vehicle and give your Sales Executive a call.
- Please do not enter the marketing suite until you are welcomed inside.
- Only one family at a time can visit a Marketing Suite and show home.
- Please observe social distancing guidelines at all times by keeping 2 meters away.
- When you enter our marketing suite, please use the sanitiser provided.
- We will kindly ask all visitors to wear a face covering. We have single-use masks available if you don’t have your own.
- Sales Executives will provide you with disposable gloves.
- Our furniture has been arranged to allow social distancing and we have installed protective screens.
- Please dispose of single use masks and gloves securely in the bin provided when you leave.
- Please also use the hand sanitisers before you exit the Marketing Suite.
BOOKING YOUR APPOINTMENT
Phone us to arrange a visit at your development of choice, or use the contact form at the bottom of this page.
If you can’t see us in person, don’t worry! We can give you a personal video appointment over Whats App on the same number from your Smart Phone.
We really look forward to showing you around.
DOWNLOAD WHATSAPP TO YOUR SMARTPHONE
St Petersfield’s, Inskip: 07900 221896 or 07554 433118
APPOINTMENT BOOKING FORM