Making the decision to buy a new home will be one of the most important and exciting decisions you will ever make. Here at Create Homes we put the same high standards of care and attention into looking after our customers as we do into building our homes.
- We will provide you with detailed information about your new home and Customer Care procedures
- We will ensure that our Contracts of Sales use terms and conditions that are fair and clearly set out.
- We will assist you with regard to the choices and options available to you throughout the purchase process.
- Regular updates about the progress of construction and legal completion will be provided to you.
- We will ensure you receive Health and Safety advice to minimise the risk of danger when visiting during construction and in the use of your new home.
- We will provide you with full details about the Warranty Provider that will cover your home, as well as our own warranties and those of the manufacturers of which you will benefit.
- We will invite you to a demonstration of your new home’s many features before you move in.
- We will inform our customers clearly about the after sales service we provide once you have moved into your new home, including emergency out of hours cover details.
- Our Sales Executive and After-Care Manager will contact you after you move in, to ensure you are settled and to answer any questions you may have.
- We will provide details of who to contact if you believe we have not satisfactorily fulfilled our Charter commitments.
Our Customer Charter complies with the requirements of the Consumer Code of Home Builders. Further details are available at www.consumercodeforhousebuilders.com